Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tabitha's Terrifically Tough Tooth by Charlotte Middleton

Tabitha's Terrifically Tough Tooth by Charlotte Middleton was also a new book to me. Overall, there were things I liked and did not like about this book.
In this story, a little girl named Tabitha has a wobbly tooth, and she she is trying to lose it. The plot is based on the different methods she uses to try and accomplish this. Some of the ways Tabitha tries to do this brought a smile to my face. It was a cute story. I think that children can relate to this book because they all lose their baby teeth, and this book puts a comical spin on it.
The illustrations in this book were average. They were made up of bright colors and there were large pictures. However, that was all I really noticed. I prefer less cartoon-like illustrations, but everyone has their own preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment